
I have decided to start writing down all the crazy stuff that happens around our house. This will mainly be for me so I can remember these things. I wish I had done it from the beginning, but oh well better late than never right? The school year is winding down and summer is about to begin. Fun, Fun.
Cooper has preschool graduation tomorrow and he has told us over and over he does not want to go to the "Congratulation". :) He likes school when he gets there, but tells us he would rather be at home. It makes me feel good.
Cooper also said yesterday that we had way to many people in our family, but he added " but I wouldn't want to get rid of any of us...haha
Brice is getting more and more grown up looking every day. The other day in the van Adam was being silly and asked me to give him a kiss (you know I am not one for public affection) and from the back we hear Brice and he says " Oh Dad... she's just not in the mood" You wonder where they pick up on these things. I have only said that to the kids when I have been upset. I do recall saying " I am not in the mood for your... attitude, whining, fighting etc. It made us all laugh!
Cooper has preschool graduation tomorrow and he has told us over and over he does not want to go to the "Congratulation". :) He likes school when he gets there, but tells us he would rather be at home. It makes me feel good.
Cooper also said yesterday that we had way to many people in our family, but he added " but I wouldn't want to get rid of any of us...haha
Brice is getting more and more grown up looking every day. The other day in the van Adam was being silly and asked me to give him a kiss (you know I am not one for public affection) and from the back we hear Brice and he says " Oh Dad... she's just not in the mood" You wonder where they pick up on these things. I have only said that to the kids when I have been upset. I do recall saying " I am not in the mood for your... attitude, whining, fighting etc. It made us all laugh!



No comments:
Post a Comment