Wednesday, December 17, 2008

God knows....


Cooper's class at school had a Christmas party last week. We had been told weeks before that we were assigned green beans. Cooper was worried that I would forget ( wonder why.. haha) and I promised him I would not! Later that week I went up to the school to help the other moms prepare gingerbread houses for the kids to decorate. I overheard them talking about the party and heard them say that they were going to have to bring a pan and find a way to heat the green beans b/c someone had just sent cans in. I told them we were down for green beans and not to worry about it, I would bring in enough for everyone so they would not have to heat any up. Cooper overheard me telling Adam about the conversation and he told me not to worry, he had already taken two cans of green beans to school. It was Cooper :) I told him that was sweet, but Mommy would bring them heated for the party. However, the day of the party Carson was very sick and I could not leave the house. God already knew that... they heated up the cans Cooper brought in days earlier and all was well.

No comments: