Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008


I don't know how it is possible for a family to feel as loved as we do by our family & friends. Another year has gone by and once again God has provided beyond our wildest dreams. Each of our boys had a special gift under the tree provided by our sweet church family. We don't have any problem with having the kids believe in Santa ( although I can not lie to them if they ask) however, it has been neat to see how God has taught them through these tight financial times just where every gift comes from. They have seen the hand of God provide through our church, family, friends & strangers. Our eyes will forever be opened to the struggles of families who have experienced what we have been through the last 6 months. As much as I would like to forget some of it ... I hope I never do. Thank you God for your grace and love and most of all for your ultimate gift of your Son Jesus!

No comments: