
I don't know what to say... A very gracious family from our church offered to let us go to Fl with them for a few days this past week. It was such a huge blessing to be able to get away and relax a bit. We had a wonderful time hanging out with our friends, playing in the pool, riding jet ski's, riding go-karts and most of all just enjoying time with each other. As I sat on the sand starring into the vast ocean I thought of the verse in Isaiah 26:3:
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.
Lord, help me to remain in You, trust in You, & love You more and more each day!
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.
Lord, help me to remain in You, trust in You, & love You more and more each day!



No comments:
Post a Comment