
Today Cooper was sent to his room to await the consequence of his poor behavior. Before I could get up to his room to administer the consequence I was slipped a note. As I read it tears filled my eyes. It read... Mom Pleas do not give Cooper a pop - from Brice
I realized we are so blessed to have so many interceding on our behalf. Those who love our family and bring our needs with us to our Savior Jesus. Then I was reminded of the ultimate intersession. The price that Jesus paid for my sin. A Son to his Father... a request that the punishment not be carried out on me, but on Him. What a gift. Also, how great that we are encouraged to bring the needs of others to Him in prayer. How often we are blessed by seeing God work in the lives of those around us. God is good to give us these "teachable" moments to remind us of his grace, love & promises.
He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. Hebrews 7:25



2 comments:
AMEN!
That is precious!
Post a Comment